Our primary calling is to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in word and deed. We seek to bring honor and glory to God in all that we do and we are keenly aware that this ministry can only serve in accordance with God’s will and by His blessing. As a ministry, PRAYER is our first line of defense and the source of our wisdom and strength.
We invite you to join us in prayer by committing to pray regularly and often for the Pregnancy Care Center's Women's First Choice Medical Center and other life-affirming ministries and workers around the world. We welcome your prayers on our behalf for:
- Wisdom and Protection – that God’s’ blessing and protection would abound for all of the volunteers and staff of the Pregnancy Care Center. In particular that God would grant wisdom to the Board of Directors and the staff and volunteers who meet with patients.
- Patients - that all would choose life and God would meet their very real, practical needs.
- Gospel – that God will transform our patients' hearts and that they would see their need for a Savior.
- Finances and Resources - that God would bless each gift and giver and for wisdom as we serve as stewards of all has been entrusted to us.
- Life – that those who are blind would see that life is a gift from God and is to be valued and cherished. For all those who are working to encourage and support life throughout the world.